Sunday, April 10, 2005

Whoa ... I'm such a lightweight

Okay ... last day of classes have come and gone. And thats the last time I drink 4 pitchers of beer all to myself. Honestly. Its not like I have the hangover from hell the next day, in fact it was just the opposite, I felt great the next day. But of course, that could be because I had HOURS AND HOURS of sleep. I started drinking at 4pm, and was HAMMERED by 7pm, and then I crashed out. A whole evening GONE, cause I drank like there was no tomorrow, lol. Oh well, all nights worth remembering hardly ever go your way. But it was DA BOMB.

And now, here I am. Working on another paper. God it never ends. Last day of classes have come and gone, and here I am at the college library working on yet ANOTHER PAPER, ARGH! Oh well, like many people I speak too, "Its worth it in the end." Pft , like that helps me now.

Let me just rant here for a bit. I KNOW ITS WORTH IT IN THE END! HELL, THATS WHY I'M HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, FOR THE END RESULT. YOUR ADVICE OF IT BEING WORTH IT IN THE END ISN'T HELPING ME OUT WITH MY STRUGGLES RIGHT NOW .... but nevertheless, thanks for reminding me of the light at the end of the tunnel which right now is nothing more then a mere speck. But thanks anyways ......

No comments: