Sunday, April 17, 2005

Thank You

We all have certain people in mind who are special. And more than half the time, these certain people don't even realise how significantly they affected us. Just by being there, just by knowing them, we have changed.

Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to chat again with a certain guy who has helped me so much, that he will always be in my mind. At a time when I was at my worst, I met him. And I now know why I was supposed to meet him, which is very rare. Because a lot of people I meet, I end up asking the universe why is it that I was suppose to meet them; that it makes no sense as to why I'm speaking or interacting with this person. But with this guy, I look back and I know why. He has changed me for the better. He has helped me, and I don't know how, but he has helped me become a better person just by being there. And I'm not speaking in the sense of being a better person for everyone else, but instead a better person to myself. And I thank him for that. I ask the universe (or God, or whoever/whatever grants us miracles and allows us to be) to bless him with serenity, and peace, and love. He deserves it.

No comments: