Tuesday, April 12, 2005

"Hmmm Hmmm Good"

Now here I am, last days of classes "officially" were yesterday, but as you can see I partied that excuse last week. Oh well, hell I'll party cause the day ended in Y if I had too.

But so on and so forth, my moment of self-righteousness has past. But its good to know that some days my life is good enough for me.

But anywho ... today I'm merely surfing the net, blog to blog. I find that blogs are far more interesting than corporate websites in that with blogs you get a far more intimate experience with people than mere profiles ever give. Plus, their free. No dinero spent on the exclusive offers when all one wants to do is chat. And I find rants and raves and insults and inner commentaries far more interesting than anything else. Its always presented in a "take it or leave it" manner. And with that said ... I've come across another blogger who I find very interesting. He's a RUFF GUFF kind of guy, the epidemy of what I find gorgeous. And seems to bare a "take it or leave it" kind of mentality. But of course, I've never met him, so really I'm just judging and assuming on what I would like to expect. But nevertheless, he's definate eye candy *drool*. May I present ... you know, I actually don't know his name .... but here he is.

http://www.laughinginthefaceofgod.blogs.com/ And for someone whose blog is called "laughinginthefaceofgod" ... definately eye catching and interesting.

And to he ... I don't know you, I may never will. But GOD DAMN your hot. In the words of campbells soup ... "hmmm hmmm good"

No comments: