Monday, April 18, 2005

HOLY CRAP

Some friends of mine came up to see me before my big move (yet another) to hang and chill and for some of them, to actually get out of the house and go to a club. (two of them are now mothers and have families to look after) We've all been best friends since high school, and in the past few years, we've grown apart. And so this past saturday night, was da Bomb. And that can be because they were simply there.

but anyways, to the point, we were all going on and on about what was new in our lives. I came out to the last best friend who didn't know (there was simply no opportune time in past), and she tells me she's pregnant again. One of the other best friends shows me her new ride, and the other tells me she may move to Vancouver. (There's four of us in total) So it was a night full of surprises. BUT, the biggest surprise was that they all had no idea what a Blog was. OHMIGOD!

I told them I was working on two projects which were my blog sites. Damn was I dumbfounded when they all asked "Whats a blog?" Now there's a conversation gone quickly.

And that got me thinking. Numerous thoughts really, so much I can't organise them. But here are some questions that pop up. Is it a good thing that many people have blogs that relate to their private lives? Does it imply that one has no life if they are focused on their blogs on a daily basis? What does it mean when an individual has no idea what a blog is? And lastly, do I even care?

Meh, they're just thoughts.

No comments: