Friday, April 08, 2005

LAST DAY OF CLASSES

Another term, another year, DONE. Wow, I actually survived. School for me is very depressing, and the actual thought of just being here, in my state of mind these days, is just awe stiking. I don't know why I'm here, I don't know what I'm going to do with the degree I'm about to get (after about one or two more years). I don't even know why I'm in school in the first place, all I know is that I have the strongest feeling that if I weren't in school, then I'd be a drunk, working and living from pay check to pay check. And well, I KNOW I deserve better than that. Plus there's a whole world to see and experience. And I wanna see and experience it. And I ain't gonna get it without my education.

So, I may not know what I'm doing now, but at least I know its better than what I could be doing.

So, congrats to me for surviving yet another year. YAY!

No comments: