Thursday, January 26, 2006

Bound

Bound by thought. Pretty much sums me up in a nut shell. One thought leads to another that inspires another and so on and so on and so on. A friend once suggested maybe lilfe would be simpler if I didn' think so much. The ex says I should just speak, even if its all in jumbles. All thought, no action .. maybe thats why I like Philosophy in college. And there I go again.

Living in my head, one of the sheer joys (loaded THICK with sarcasm) of living in ones head is that too much thought could lead to unnecessary troubles. Like I had mentioned earlier this week, I had to "Let Go, Again"; the situation where I was severely ill and the ex came over to take care of me only to end up staying for the entire weekend. Well, I thought too much into that. It seemed to me that he was acting as if the break up didn't even happen. It seemed as if he was trying to get back together. I was wrong. He was only trying to be a friend, for he knew I had no one to call. He knew I wouldn't have anyone to turn too. And so he came.

Simple acts a friend would do and I misconstrued them because I thought too much.

PS: I know I said no more depressing shit, but this is my blog .. and hopefully this will be the last one.

No comments: