Tuesday, January 10, 2006

hmmm ... odd

This is what I find odd, but let me briefly explain ... lately I've had ALOT on my mind. As mentioned the past couple of months have been a rollercoaster of emotions and stresses, constantly I'm going UP and DOWN and UP and AROUND (and get you head out of the gutter ... yes yes I've done that too but that is NOT THE PURPOSE of this post). I've just had alot going on, one by one it comes and goes and one by one it leaves a mark.

But whats odd is that whatever it is I'm consumed with at the moment seems to ripple from my mind and into the outer world. There's always something reminding me of whatever's in my head. Almost solidifying the concern, making sure I don't forget. Now it can be of any message whether to "make a choice" or "just deal" or just any other symbol portraying to the audience (if I were story that is) of the current situation I find myself in.

With that said ... I went to see "A Lost Lady Sailior" [linked to the right] to see what she's up too, and I find a quiz. A quiz I took and now have posted. Ironic if you consider what was said in the previous post.





No comments: