Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Dust Settles ...

Whoa .. what a December, let me tells ya. Damn oh damn how the hell does one get through it all, I mean really? But what they hey; 2006 is here, another day, another year, another sun rise. Brand new chapter in the neverending story I call life. So tell me, whats new? Whats happening? Whats going on?

With me, well, I have a brand new TV and leather chair to enjoy at home. Frankly I was hoping to surprise the roommate with them but she beat me to the surprise by calling me up from the other side of the country to let me know that she IS NOT coming back. Two days notice before rent had to be in and she tells me shes not coming back. WTF!? So needless to say, all my finances will be going to pay for bills and rent for ALL of January, AND I need to find a roommate on top of that ... yes yes, what a way to start the New Year.

Frankly, I'm all for doing what you gotta do to make life better for yourself. But to me, this came as a huge surprise. I had no idea she was unhappy (although, I should have paid attention because I guess there were signs), and she could have at least let me know that there was a possibility of her not coming back. According to a friend of mine, she's been thinking about this for awhile ... and ARGH!

Honestly, I just expected better ... I expected just lil more respect in this kind of manner than what she has given me ... because now that she's moved .. my life has just been affected for the next three months. (talking about bills and finances). Damnit damnit damnit ....

Oh well .. here's some pics for ya'll ... not really in a mood to post anymore. Hope ya'll had a great New Years .. mine was good. I heard I had fun (joke about how drunk I was, lol).



No comments: