Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I Can't Get My Tatty

So, a New Year is here, time for changes and moving forward and yadda yadda yadda.

Frankly, I'm a lil stressed .. Why you may ask. Well, I only have 17 dollars to my name .. and I'm running out of food, and the bf works nights until the weekend. Unless I win the fuggin lottery, I ain't gonna eat for the next couple of days. Ok ok ok, that is an overexaggeration .. but I am stressin about my finances. The whole roommate thing is still in effect, she hasn't called back (like she said she would) and I'm still operating on that assumption that she ISN'T moving back. Which thus means .. all money next pay check is going to bills I haven't paid yet. And half is going to cover for WHOLE rent next month. And the pay check after that .. well, same routine as just mentioned. And in order to catch up on EVERYTHING, the following month is the same deal ... so like I said. Her moving out on couple days notice pretty much determines my life for the next couple of months. (unless I put in TONS of overtime and somehow get it approved for my pay)

So, with this in mind here's a list of things I can NO LONGER get because of my current situation:
1. My tattoo thats taken me YEARS to find
2. An X-Box, for those days when I want to stay home and there's nothing to watch
3. Groceries .. foods overrated anyways
4. A jockstrap for me
5. A jockstrap for my boy
6. A metal cockring (kink will have to wait for another day)
7. Army pants for my boy ... what hell, for me too

Really just a bunch of things that I wanted to do .. like move out of my apartment. So much for apartment hunting this month .. looks like I'll be living on Crack Corner while my rent goes up. Anyone know of a sugardaddy looking for a boy? Anyone?

There goes my vacation too ... hahahaha, what a laugh. I couldn't afford to vacation even if the roommate did come back. I guess somethings will never change.

No comments: