Tuesday, January 10, 2006

FYI

There is one common occurence I've noticed amongst bloggers; and that is that there comes a time when the author must go on hiatus. There is usually a time period when there is no activity on the blog that it leaves the audience wondering "what happened?" I know I've experienced that with a few blogs that I thoroughly enjoyed. And tis really a shame when its done unexpectedly.

And so, I'm trying to aim in not doing so. I may not post much these days as I have a lot on my mind that I must think over. I'm not abandoning the blog, nor will one day when a reader types the URL will the ISP inform that the address cannot be found. I may once in awhile post something .. maybe some pics or whatever .. but this blog will no longer (and hasn't been forawhile) be daily updated.

I'll still be here .. just not as consistent.

No comments: