Friday, January 27, 2006

F.F. Tagged

Tagged, inked, tattoos ... the marking of human flesh to distinguish one's own individuality .. or at least that was the principle behind it all. However, nowadays its so commonly done that individuality no longers seems to be the reasoning behind it. But alas, I'm not here to argue the concepts of group membership and pop culture. Nope, instead I'm here just to drool at the sexiness of men who are tagged. Men who are sexy by their own character yet stepped it up a notch by gettin ink done. Need I really say more?




The following is the design that had taken me years to find. I had always wanted a tattoo since I was teenage, but felt that any choice that lasts a lifetime should be the right one. And it just didn't feel right flipping through a book, trying to find what caught my attention .. for me, designs were everywhere and not subjected to a mere book. Sure they were nice and all, but for me it just didn't feel right. And thusfully years have passed until I crossed this one. Now I just don't know where to tag it ... either on my calf of my right leg, or on the shoulder of my right arm. What do you think?

1 comment:

Naked Boy said...

Upper left back.