Thursday, January 05, 2006

Interesting

Interesting ... I went out to the Eagle last night cause I was bored at home and everyone I called wasn't home (ok ok ok, so I only called one person .. that still consititutes as "everyone technically), and besides .. it was free pool night. Being that I'm broke ass, it seemed to be the perfect solution to pass the time away. And I must say, it sucks when you play the entire game as a pool shark then BAM .. scratch on the 8 Ball.

Anyways, what I find interesting is that I only have 17 bucks to my name ... woke up with 12 ... and I quite clearly remember drink after drink after drink. Hmmmm ...

Anyways ... not much progress in the roommate situation, noe in the financial one either ... damn this sucks.

MOVING ON ... I've noticed that throughout the holidays, my main kinds of pics seem to focus on Hairy, Bearty, Woofy men ... and well, I'm kind of hoping that todays picks will make up for that. I like to think that I'm diverse in my pics .. maybe I'm fooling myself, maybe I'm not. Either way, it doesn't matter .. I received no complaints on what I post ... so .. whatever.




No comments: