Thursday, June 02, 2005

Find Urself a Back Down, it is ur Privilege

Borrowed a CD (not in the habit of downloading yet, no PC of my own) from a good bud of mine, and DAMN> Completely forgot how AWESOME Incubus is. From their blast off hit "Drive" to others that I've never heard before. Most likely because I've never owned their CD. "Pardon Me", "Privilege", and "Drive" are some of the best tunes on this Album. Which apparently was their third album. It was release in 1999 (I was either 17 or 18 at the time, depending which month). The album was called "Make Yourself".

Not since November 3rd, 2004 has Incubus released anything (I supposed thats still considered recent since a year has as of yet to pass). But, I haven't heard it. If its anything like Make Yourself, then I really should go and check it out. For one thing, the singing ... wow.

Speaking of which, since I'm on the topic of music. Audioslave. First ALBUM was gold. There just something about it that separated it from the rest of the rock/alternative bands out there. And now, the album thats currently in stores, from what I gather sounds NOTHING like what I've come to identify as Audioslave. NOTHING! But alas, I'm judging from what I heard in the commercials, cause I've never actually heard the album. So why not, I'll go check that one out too.

No comments: