Monday, June 27, 2005

"Ur Mom doesn't want you here either ..."

That has got to be the funniest thing I've ever heard come out of a friends mouth. I know, it sounded like it was going to be one of my ever incessant ramblings of "how - unfortunate - life - can - be - but - u - just - gotta - be - strong" posts. But it isn't ... well, not at the moment anyways. We'll see how my frame of mind works today as I type this out.

N E WAYS ... I called up a friend of mine back home (gotta love toll free numbers) and told her that I wasn't go back to school in the fall. And she had asked ...

"What u gonna do?"

"I don't know, probably stay here in Calgary or move to Edmonton. But I'm not moving back home. I can't move back ... "

"Yeah, your mom doesn't want you here either."

LMAO. I laugh because my mom is right. I actually DO do better for myself when I'm away from my home town. It was just hilarious, that line can be spoken so candidly and bluntly .... u know you have a good friend.

On another note ... .I just found out I was linked. YAY!!! EGO BOOST. Humility rising. For its on one of my favorites site out there. One of of the new trends today is called a MOBLOG ... can you guess what that means? Heres a hint. Blog is short for weblog ... and Mo in this case stands for mobile. How suiting it is that gays are called mo's as well, lol. Back to the point, if you haven't figured it out by now ... *SLAP*. Its an online photo album. A bunch of mos go around taking pics of this and that, and post them on their online album. And well ... SOMEGUYSBUTT.TEXTAMERICA.com (someguysbutt.textamerica.com) has linked me on their site. WOW! First off, they have an awesome site. Simple concept executed with such ease. AND I'M LINKED. I'm soo happy. Reminds me of the first time I climbed the rope in gym class.

AND, as I was surfing the other sites they had linked ... I found another site where I was linked. WOO HOO! Who knew?! BLUESESSIONS.BLOGSPOT.com (bluesessions.blogspot.com), as I've just discovered today, has some nice pictures of some really HOT guys. I'm still coming to know this site, so I'll let you know when I've come to a thorough judgement. Thus far, it's hot.

THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU for making my day. AND for letting me know that people DO read my blog. KUDO's. I just wish I had money so I can do with my blog what they do with theirs. Thanks for reminding us how the sheer joys of the internet.

PS. YAY, no depressing shit, lol.

No comments: