Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Gay Father with his Gay Son

Firstly, *ahem* GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER. Secondly ... actually I think that was it. N E Ways, yesterday I had gone to the gym (as per usual) and finally started the workout for my legs and focusing on my abs (if you could see me, you'd know why). Anywho, it has been a long time since I did exercises for my lower body, that afterward I had gone for a walk so that my legs would not cramp up. Now, usually when I go for a walk, I end up at the bar. (Drinking problem? Of course not. I drink; Get drunk; No problem.)

And when there, I met up with this guy who I've been seeing there for the past four days. (Oh no, I've been going there for the past four days. That is sooo sad.) He's a cool guy and all, definately one you can joke with. And apparently he was there with his son, who happened to be gay as well. One point for the genetic argument. Talk about father/son bonding being taken to a whole new level (*ahem* once again, get your mind out of the gutter). And I had wanted to ask them so many questions, such as:

- When did your son come out to you?

- Has your son always known you were gay?

- What does your ex-wife/girlfriend think about this?

- How would you descriube the dynamics between you and your son and your relationship with the rest of the world?

- Can you buy me beer?

- Maybe a shooter?

But went against it. For at the time, although I felt that it was a subject that I found interesting, to bestow its appealing nature to other people (especially those involved in the subject) would be rude. Plus, for them its normal. I mean, what else do they know? Its just one of those facts of life that rarely happen (at least that I have noticed).

And yes, he bought me a beer.

No comments: