Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Furthermore

Alright, some time has passed and with a clearer head I can read the last post and see what kind of impression it makes. And I must say, that it wasn't very clear on what I was trying to say. And truthfully, I don't know if I can clear it up.

Lets put it this way, yesterday I met a guy who was a pain in the ass (*insert your own joke here*). Really, I just did not get off on him, or them for that matter for I met a few guys last night. After getting to know them a bit, I just did not like them as people. For one thing, No means no. Take it personal if you'd like, but not everyone you meet wants to go home with you. And just cause I said no, it doesn't mean I'm under any obligation to buy you a drink. You took a risk in approaching me, and like most risks there isn't always a pay off. Also, stop acting like your shyte don't stink. Sure I denied you, but that isn't an indication to come on any stronger. Sure persistence is a nice quality to have, but there's a fine line between persistent and just plain pushy. And racial jokes and other racial commentaries directed toward people that qualifies as talking behind someone's back, just stay away from that. Thats just not cool.

Okay, I hope that clears it all up.

No comments: