Thursday, June 16, 2005

"Its hotter than a pizza in here."

So I met my cousin yesterday for the first time in 4 years. Apparently she's living in this city too. Who knew?! We had lunch yesterday and did nothing but talk. Last time I seen her, she just had a baby (I think, either just had or had been a year since she did). Well now, she has two kids, and another on the way. So much can happen in four years. I'm so glad she found me and called me. Cause apparently she has no phone anyways. But anywho ... her oldest is at the age where he's starting to get a personality. An attitude is eagerly sprouting in that child. One day, when it was scortchingly hot, her son comments

"Mom, its hotter than a pizza in here."

"What?"

"Its hotter than a pizza in here."

My cousin, his mom, could do nothing but laugh laugh laugh. God bless children.

So, when we were talking, she put the notion in my head that I should go out. So I did. I went out to the bar, and apparently it was Amatuer Strip night. WOO HOO. Nothing I like better the regular joes shaking their booty as sexy as they can to win $100. And last night, there was only one contestant. He must have been rediculously happy about that, until the host brought up another fella and convinced him to partake in the stripping festivities. And all I can say, is DAMN ... if he looks that sexy with his clothes on ....

And then came his strip show, his five minutes of fame. And wow, tightie whities. And he danced and shacked his booty, right in front of me ... literally. So needless to say, I choose this muscle boy over the twink (who apparently shakes his booty every amatuer night anyways). And oddly enough I was choosen as the judge, simply because out of every guy that was "woo hoo'ing" their favorite, I sat unassumingly and quiet with a smile across my face. Even the silent, quiet guy can be noticed. So yeah, hot muscle boi won .. and good for him, cause he was visiting from Vancouver. DAMN he was hot ... hotter than a pizza.

No comments: