Thursday, June 02, 2005

Who Am I?

In the spirit of OPIEblue.typepad.com .... the question of "who am I" arose. And now, I can't think of any other better time to answer. The Obviousness that is I shall be the answer, and its easier to see those since I'm not really in the state of mind where I'm questioning my actions.

I am Justin. I am Gay. I am Native. I am spiritual. I'm a late bloomer in many aspects of life. I'm a student still wondering what he's gonna be when he's grow'd up. I'm a great friend (or at least attempt to be). I have a big heart. I'm an annoying older brother to my younger sister. I'm an annoying younger brother to my older brother. I'm a God Father to 3 God Sons (greatest and craziest kids ever, I love them to death). I'm an uncle, cousin, nephew to many many people. I'm a son and grandson. I'm a best friend. I'm a renter. I'm quiet at times, loud at the rare moments (usually witnessed by my younger sister). I'm a singer. I'm an aspiring guitar player. I'm a poet who won't write. I'm an artist whose canvas is thought. I'm a movie junkie. I'm a receptionist in a law firm. I'm strong minded when it comes to my values. I'm told that I'm smart. I'm a dreamer. I'm a surfer with no waves to surf. I'm a beach bum with no beach to lay on. I'm rich, with no money to spend. I'm a dancer who does it once a week at a club. I'm a beer drinker (more than one time a week). I'm an aspiring Rugger. I'm a hockey player who hasn't worn skates in years. I like to play sports rather than watch them on TV. I'm a student with a blog and numerous email accounts and I haven't owned my own computer EVER. I'm a world traveller (or at least am going to be). I was a night-traveller (out of body experiences at will). And I can go on. But more importantly, I am me; even if I don't know who that is. They change is the only constant. They're wrong. Because I will always be me.

No comments: