Monday, November 14, 2005

10 years from now

And so yesterday, the bf asked me where do I see myself in ten years, right after pulling my shoulder out of its socket where I lied on his bed in excruciating pain UNABLE to move for the slightest movement sent pain str8 from my shoulder to the rest of my body. Oddly enough I was in a position where my arm layed over his body and therefore he too was unable to move due to fear of injecting more numbing, screaming pain into his boy who laid helpless on the bed. I don't know how much time passed while in that position (and it wasn't a sexual position), but nevertheless he HAD to move to try and help me which ended up causing even more pain. But in the end, his moving put my arm in such a position that I could actually pop it back in place on my own, which really is no easy task but still had to be done. My poor boy felt so bad for what happened when really it wasn't his fault, its my weak ass shoulder's fault.

N E WAYS .. back to the point, my boy asked me where do I see myself in 10 years. And I honestly at this moment cannot answer that. Why? Because I simply do not know. I want it all, I want to do everything. By that time I could be a lawyer out of law school, or a photographer (hell, maybe both). But ten years right now is so far away. I can't even answer where will I be in ten months. Everything in my life thus far has been out of my hands that being here in Calgary has been the only good thing thats happened for me (cause here I met my boy and now have great friends). And once again, this just kind of happend. Everything I've been doing for myself in the past five years completely fell flat and totally feels like a waste of time (and money) that ending up here in Calgary is like a vacation from all those failures. But my boy is right, the vacation has to end and I need to get back on track. I just need to get off my ass and choose one, again. So .. ten years, I don't know ... yet.

But there is one thing I see myself in ten years .. and thats in shape. (well, better shape since the weight I wear now I seem to wear well)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man you have a great collection of pictures going on. lol
So you missed my birthday!! I went to Edmonton and went to King's Knight Pub and Rosarios. It was pretty fun. Carly, Lloyd, Leaha, Clainia, Gina, Brian and myself went. I was actually drinking beer. Can you believe it?
Anyway, I also sang "Just A Girl" by No Doubt (of course). Fun times were had by all.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I still try to read your blog. And by read I mean gawk at. lol
I'll see you later.

Kimmie