Monday, November 21, 2005

Its Just a Game

And so a few days back, I asked "daddy" to "show me more" ... but sadly there is no new DVD in my hands nor is one on its way. :-( But one still has to thank the internet, cause I can still surf pic to pic. And once again, I find myself at Daddy Ooohh Productions, drooling and wishing, in this case, that I can have a game of Monopoly end with this following showcased conclusion. Maybe this is the kind of incentive I need to sit through the entire game .. and lets face it, as fun as it is to beat and bankrupt your opponent after long hours of wheeling and dealing .. its even funner to just to forget to game do what comes naturally. For us anyways ;-)
(Warning, the following "may" contain scenes of a "suggestive" nature. Discretion is Advised. There, you've been forewarned.)




No comments: