Friday, November 25, 2005

Themed Fridays

Viewer Discretion Advised. the following images "my be offensive to some veiwers" and deal with homosexual nature. If you are even offended by the word homosexual, then I advise you to click the "Back" button on top of your screen or click the "X" button to close the window.



As you can tell from the pic ... I've decide to make Friday posts a lil more risque than per usual. Although ... judging from the past few pics, I've been doing that anyways. But, maybe I'll make friday a fetish day or something. Fetish Friday, or Friday Fetish. Hell, maybe I'll just focus it somemore, Leather Friday, since one works throughout the week, I figure one needs time to release some tension and whatever ... and what better way to do that than drool and slobber over some nice pics of men? Well, what better way? For now, I figure I'll let you decide as to how I should go about this. Leave some comments and let me know.







Oh, and here's a lil experiment. I'm going to see how many people I can steer towards my blog using tags for search engines to pic up. Bike, Motorbike, StreetBike, Naked, Men, Leather, Jockstrap, Cops, Fetish, Butts, Muscular, Tattoo, Bear, Bears, Goatee, Facial Hair, Hairy, Buzz Cut, Sports, Football, American Football, Gay, Homosexual .... any other words I can include?

1 comment:

buff said...

Any fetish will do. WOOOF. Being a leather muscle bear who rides his Harley butt naked, I would volunteer to contribute some self pix if you ever need them.

I always enjoy your blog posts. Thanks for sharing and making your blogs so very enjoyable.