Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Insert Witty Title Here, Cause I Can't Think Of One

Well, there have been NO RESPONSES to posting the pic the boy (my boy), therefore there will be NO POSTING of the pic. Out of respect to THE Ruff Guff, I will not post it. We were going to see what kind of responses we get, and since we got none, I think thats a clear indication as to what to do next. He'll be happy about it, though. He didn't want his pic up for the world to see, in fact, he retaliated against the posting of his eyes by planting two HUGE RED hickeys on my neck for all the world to see. That fucker, lol. But I love him. Oh, and I love his reasoning as to why he didn't want it up ... but I'll save that for me.

ONTO OTHER THINGS ... .... finally watched Rent last night. Ever since the play came out many moons ago for the very first time, I craved to see it. I NEEDED to see it, but I was young then. And no one wanted to take me, or go with me, and I had no ride .. so sadly it didn't happen. But after seeing this movie, GOD DAMN I wish I had. I would LOVE to see this live. The music, the characters, the storyline. Its all there, and very endearing too. Sure it ended rather stereotypically, but .. it was cute. The BF was giving me a hard time for "dragging" him to go see it, but in the end, when he was wiping away tears, I knew it was worth it. If you haven't seen it, your a fool.

No comments: