Friday, November 11, 2005

Gotta love ... Boredom

Four posts in one day .. omigod. Damn I must be bored. Perhaps a lil explanation is in order. You see .. today is November 11th, 2005, and here in Canada today is the day we celebrate Remembrance Day, a day to remember and give recognition and pay our respects to our fellow soldiers who fought in WWI and WWII and all the others wars that Canada has been engaged in. Today, I give recognition and respect to my great grandfather who was a sniper during a war (I honestly cannot remember which one).

Today is Remembrance Day, a statutory holiday throughout Canada.

Now I bet your wondering what all this has to do with my having four posts today (btw, this would be the fourth one). Well, as mentioned today is a statutory holiday. Day off for most people. Not me. I'm at work. And not only that, but I'm also the ONLY ONE here. Entire office has taken the day off, but someone HAS to be here in case any of the clients (its a law firm) call in a state of emergency. And since I'm the office bitch .. here I am. Hence, the four posts.

All is fine though, I mean, I have no money anyways so its not like I had anything to do today. And the bf is bringing me lunch too. ;-) He takes good care of me. So .. since I'm alone here the office .. and the bf is coming ...

No comments: