Thursday, November 10, 2005

Blog Evo

So, I've been archiving through my posts .. and my oh my how my blog has evolved. I remember back in the days (which really, was only a few months ago) when NO ONE would read my blog. At least, if they did, they didn't leave a remark (and I has no resource to track traffic). But, back in the early days (when it was entitled, "And Here I Am"), this blog was used as a venting tool. In fact, I actually remember posting, and I quote:

"Screw It! Fuck It All!" unquote

Well, what the hell was I going through at that time? Truth is though, I know ... I remember. And I don't want to go back there.

But N E Ways, back in the early days of this blog, I was quite the lil victim. Since I hadn't the resources to post pics (without blogger's help) or audio clips, this blog became my own inner mirror. I place for self reflection for he who is I, hence the blurb "The Life And Times And Unnecessary Ramblings of He Who Is I, and Who Is Also Quite Literally Not You". Which really, probably helped me keep my sanity. I mean, we all need to vent at some point, right?

This blog was really nothing special for any of my readers, but in fact was something special to me. For I could right and post whatever I fuckin wanted, and fear no ridicule or judgement. I mean come on, at that time, how likely was it for me to actually meet someone who read my blog? (pretty slim) But really, it was special in that I could finally put myself out there for once. Express myself in such a manner that deemed foreign for me, especially since I've never actually allowed myself to be vulnerable to anyone (although, with a blog one is hardly vulnerable, but I'll leave that one up for discussion to the blog junkies out there, which I no doubtedly will read since I too am a blog junkie ... moving on), but with a blog I could be; vulnerable and not get hurt.

But, time moved on, life moved forward and blogger helped everyday regular Joe's post pics. I surfed more, found more pics to recycle, and found a way to post music as well (btw, there's some tunage in the headline, just click it). I've overcome that which kept me rather depressed over the past few years and have finally moved forward with my life, and really just wanted to start doing what I always wanted to do with my blog. I still don't know what that is, for I'm not really witty (if I can't be funny, might as well be an ass) nor up to date on the latest pop culture gossip (I have no tv) nor am I really interested in politics all that much. So really, pic recycling is all I can do; along with incessant ramblings which imply the inner workings if this mind I have. Which really in itself becomes a chain of thoughts and ideas, most of whom hold no merit whatsoever, theiry just thoughts.

But I'm rambling now. If you've actually read thus far .. good for you. And at least let me know, did this all make sense?

BTW, my bf has the mouth of a Hoover. Don't get me wrong, I like Hoover mouths, especially when they migrate down south. But, apparently the bf found it necesary to "mark is territory" so to speak. Damn have I got the biggest hickey on my neck EVER. Even the high school bicycle (the girl whom everyone has had a ride) would say "Damn gurl, that HUGE!"





And also, last nights recap ... a str8 boi showed up at the bar with his girlfriend to meet both thier's boss for drinks. Well, the girl left the bf, whom by the way was insistant on going home with the boss. And all us gay boi's were giving him a hard time ... I'm sure the boss gave him a hard time later that night too.

No comments: