Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today's Thoughts

1. I funny. I very funny. I also a dork, but I funny.

2. Damn I'm tired. Bed. Bed is good.

3. hmm .. he's got a nice butt.

4. she looks kinda familiar. crack hoe maybe, hahaha .. okay, thats just mean.

5. when is the singing going to start .. oh, its the instrumental

6. I like this shirt. hmmm, I was wearing this shirt for the first time when I met Scott again. I like this shirt.

7. Wonder what the bf is doing.

8. *yawn*

9. Wonder who the bf is doing.

10. damn I look good today. but then again, there's always tomorrow

11. "Til everything burns, while everyone screams. Burning their lies, burning my dreams. All of this hate, and all of this pain. I burn it all down, as my anger reigns. Everything burns."

12. COUSIN! (as I walk past a statue of an indian)



No comments: