Tuesday, November 29, 2005

THE Ruff Guff

So, my boy may not want me to do this ... but I gotta. (I can hear him cringe already, and if not, he will after this next sentence). So yesterday I emailed myself a picture of him so that I can send it to an online friend. Immediately my man asks why I'm posting his picture for all the world to see. And that got me thinking ... why not? He is fuggin gorgeous, and I want the world to see. So what do you think, should I post the pic. I have it here, on the computer, and its in an email where I can access it to anywhere that has interent access. Should I? Huh? Should I?

2 comments:

Scott said...

You should post BOTH your picture and his.

Lone_Wolf said...

I would, but I don't have any pics of me ... and the pics the bf has were taken by surprise (and trust me, I don't exactly look good when surprised). And besides, as I've come to know ... it all about him, lol.