Monday, November 21, 2005

WTF!?

I FUCKING HATE MARKETERS .. especially those who "lend" their services to your site ... pft, YEAH RIGHT! "Lend" .. more like bestow their services. What am I talking aboot, .. well .. I thought someone left a comment on the last post in regards TO the last post. NOPE, I was wrong. The only comment I received in that one is "Informative as usual". WTF?! Here I am, posting about a situation between the bf and I (really, just wanted him to know that I was thinking about him .. and yes, he thought it was nice) ... and here I get a fucking marketer who some how managed to post a comment even after the whole "type the following to post" feature has been added. ARGH!!! Insensitive fuggers.

*breathes heavily* ... okay, I'm good. But I should add ... don't go to that fucking site. I didn't even go to it. Anyone who posts a website URL on my blog doesn't deserve no fuggin recognition at all. I know blogging is a free fuggin service, but I believe in ethics and courtesy and respect (as much as I try to follow, but I must admit, there are times when I'm a fucker too, hehe) ... and if anyone wants to post a site on my blog had better fuggin ask/email/leave a comment to in order to so. And I MAY just do that ... but in the end, it is up to ME since this is MY portion of the blogosphere and overall MY portion of the web. CAPISHE?

Oh .. for me this is rather obvious, but I may be wrong, but when I do post websites and add links, it cause I like what I see and want to share. My way of shoring respect.

No comments: