Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Almost Forgot

Okay so I almost forgot the eye candy today. WHAT? I just got busy. Be happy that your gettin something, lol. Oh I'm kidding. As if I would speak to my audience in such a demeaning and degrading manner ... I save that for the family. Besides, thats just bad business. Do you actually see managers/owners putting down their clientele? (somehow I suspect that someone out there is actually reminising about that one.) And besides, I know that not everyone here is ACTUALLY reading my blog. Pft, what you take me for, gulli bull, or a gulli calf? I know that most of my traffic here is to oggle at men and hard bods and perfect smiles and 6 packs and ... and ... *drool*

AND I'm back. Phew .. just the images in my head make me cream. But of course, I do walk around with a permahard afterall. Just ask the bf, he's the one who told me so. Meh, whatever I say. I am who I am, and he likes me for who I am, lol. OH, THAT REMINDS ME, the banner on the side is actually an artist I heard about on trunk guy, or Numba ... or ... oh hell, I don't know. Let me check ... *cue Jeopardy theme music* ... okay, its from GayLab.blogspot.com. The artist is named Miklos Fejes; his site is linked in the headline. You should check out, pretty groovy shit in there. I like.

So ... as you may have noticed I've been rabling on and on thus far about nothing. There was a purpose for that you know. I mean comeon, the banner above is vertical ... I needed words to fill up the space so that the banners intention wasn't lost. I mean scroll up, and sit back without reading ... notice how much better it looks when theres words? No imagaine the words weren't there ... can you see it? Do you understand why? Well, even if you didn't, your still reading this, hahaha. And here I am, rambling on and on. Well, like I promised .. here's some eye candy. I'd give credit where credit is due, however I simply forgot where I got 'em. If they are yours, I apologise. But I never said I was original ... in fact I've frequently mentioned that I recycle pics. And here's some more.





No comments: