Monday, November 28, 2005

Driving Aimlessly


Well, I hope all my American neighbors to the south had a great thanksgiving. We Canadians ate the goobler in Octocber so I remember quite well what has happened in my home. Yes yes, quite well.

As for my quick weekend Recap:

Friday, bf and I attempted at going out on the town; However were displeased with the attendance at each establishment we attended. (and why the frick am I talking like this?) Summary: Every bar we went to was Dead. However, there was a "Kinky" night at one bar which I really wanted to check out; mainly because I wanted to see just how kinky this city is. But I ain't spending 10 bucks to get in a bar that for one, I'm already a member of, and secondly that the bf and I are not staying at for very long (I had to work Sat. Morning). So sadly, we ditched that bar. Earlier we attempted The Eagle, and dead. The Bunker, dead. Twisted Element, NO WAY the bf and I are going there. Pulse, too new and I figured it'd be dead (heard other people's reviews). so, instead we ordered Pizza and watched Will & Grace on dvd.

Saturday, worked in the morning til the afternoon. Whoop dee fuggin doo. At least I got paid for it though. But nothing much happened, for its getting cold and the BF had to work. So, I chilled until the late evening and went to Karaoke. Good thing about it is that I only spent 20 bucks but drank over 40 bucks worth. ;-) I won 20 more dollars at Karaoke and proudly supported my drinking habit. Yeah, aren't I the smoothest cat ever. Oh, and in the evening, after the bf joined myself in my drinking exploits we ventured back to my apartment only to find my roommate with yet ANOTHER suitor. And may I say, she has some fine taste in men. And also, at this rate she's is not going to have any more men in her work place to sleep with; so I guess its a good thing that they actually do call her back. But, heres the kicker: her suitor is DEEPLY religious, a devout Christian. Needless to say my bf and another friend (who sleeps on my couch from time to time) we having ALOT of fun with that one. And we have pics to prove it ;-) Karaoke = $20. After bar Pizza = $8. Gay jokes at a Christain boys expenese = priceless.

Not too bad of a weekend. At least I was with my boy.

Oh, and the title is in reference to what me and my boy did on sunday. Had nothing to do and no where to go so we just drove around. He showed me around the city, places I may never have seen simply because I work, live and party downtown (unless I'm with him).

No comments: