Friday, December 30, 2005

One Busy Pup

Never fails .. this time of year is hectic hectic hectic. With my birthday to prepare for, then Christmas, then New Years; from December 20th onward, I'm one busy pup. Usually, this time of year I'm at home visiting my mom as I'm off from school for the holidays (unless I pulled dumbass and decided to work while in school which I really didn't need to do), and thus hanging with buds and friends and cousins back home. But not this time; which personally I'm glad. Home is the same ol shit just different pile. Who drank where, who fought who, what party was this that and blah blah blah. The only big news is whose having a child and is the daddy sticking around. And frankly, I get tired of it. I mean, you can only realise a child is being born to 'someone who didn't graduate high school and has trouble holding a job' so many times before you just want to scream at all the kids fucking around. ... *breaths* .. okay, maybe that was too much info. But, when your younger brother and some cousins have children at the age of 16 while being high school drop outs, well ... you'd probably be as frustrated as I am. But I tell myself that their lives aren't ruined, they're just different than mine. Different .. who says thats a bad thing anyways?

BACK TO THE POINT ... which was? ... yes yes, one busy pup. Usually its more hectic than it has been this year ... why? Well, my younger sister's b-day is the day before mine, and a younger cousin (one of the 16 yr olds I mentioned) is the same day as mine ... so celebrations galore. Busy busy busy.

Time to relax though ... New Years is coming up, and I actually have a bf to spend it with. There's no more of home life's stresses to invade my existence.

1 comment:

Bobby Xanadu said...

Sounds like you have been one busy pup indeed!! Wow! Glad to hear your boy was so GOOD to you at Christmas this year. Sounds like you had everything you wanted and needed and more in that great stocking from your hunk of man love. Glad to hear it.

By the way - OMG - your site is fucking fabulous! The men, the men, the men, dear Lord, stop my nerves with these *woof, woof, arooooo* men!! I love, love, love men with hair - I love bears and cubs and gorillas and -- holy crap -- all of them. I just LOVE MEN...

Thanks buddy - and happy, happy New Year 2006. Hope it's a great one. I love coming here to visit and hear your stories. Love, love, love your blog, buddy. Keep it up!

~Rob (aka Ziggy)