Monday, March 20, 2006

"After He Left"


Found this pic over at Flickr.com, and I for the life of me cannot remember who it is from. I repeated it twice in my head, wrote down the name and URL of where I stumbled on it ... AND LOST IT. I love this pic and I want to desperately to pass on the credit for whom it is due, but cannot at this moment. And so, I feel like an ass. Oh well .. when I remember it, or if I find the lil piece o paper I somehow lost, I'll pass it on here.

But just look at this pic. Isn't it great. The colour, the positioning over everything captured, the ambiance, just the overall feeling of the entirety of this pic is AWESOME. Its entitled "After He Left", and I just wish I can get a print of it. I WISH!

Someday, I'll be able to take pics as such. For now, this will just be an inspiration to get off my butt and get in motion.

No comments: