Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Favorited

Over at flickr.com .. I have an online album. Most pics there consist of potential pics I may use here on my blog. However, because I barely have time to sort through the massive amounts of pics I come across daily, flickr has become my saviour. There I can save pics I like and may use someday in the future. I realise of course that I may never post all of them, but at least the possibility is there.

Now, flickr has many tools and interesting tidbits that make using it fun. Three aspects I like is that flickr itself will measure your pics and tell you what are the most "Favorited" (adds up amount of people who personally favorited a pic of yours), "Commented" and "Interesting" (on what basis?, I have no idea)

The following pics are the MOST FAVORITED on my Flickr.com album.

10 Votes


11 Votes


12 Votes


18 Votes


Tomorrow, most Commented pics.

No comments: