Monday, March 27, 2006

turning the page .....


turning the page.CNFSNAL.wav
Powered by Castpost

Page by page I continue this new story I started just months ago; not fully knowing what the story is about nor where its headed. Nevertheless I continue to read. And with every character introduced and revisited, I still try to grasp at whats going on and why. I try to comprehend the entire framework being introduced before me but to no avail. Both aspects are still very vague to me. For I'm still walking alone in the woods of mystery and discovery with nothing discovered and everything still mystiified.

Nothing is making sense. And with each new page and each new character, the fact of not knowing what or whom or even why leaves everything I've just consumed without any value or rhyme or reason. Not knowing anything makes everything "just there".

Its like I'm finding a lonely watch in an earthly field.
Its far too complex to be coincidence; the lonely watch is too constructed with detail to be of earthly design. No, it was left be someone; created by someone and I just stumbled upon it. Yet, I don't know who or why. For I, just like the watch am in the field. No evidence exists to help me find discovery. But its too coincidental, too constructed for it all to be left by chance. No, there is something else.

And so I continue to read, in hopes that the next chapter will explain all. I turn each new page with curiousity and need. I turn the page because I have to. I turn the page ....

No comments: