Friday, March 10, 2006

F.F.: Profile 2

Friday Festish: Online Profiles

Hmmm .. I'm beginning to like this lil series. Websites get free advertising, individuals showcased on a droolworthy level. Yeah, I'm really beginning to like this.

N E Ways, a while back I met someone from a gay website who happened to live in my hometown. Beefy kind of guy (but still loved his steak and potatoes), who now owns and operates his own gym. I haven't spoken to him in a long time since I no longer use the site I met him on.

Case in point, he directed me to another site. Hard Buddies. Hardbuddies.com And there, I browse and drool and browse and drool. I mean comeon, muscle daddies and such, who wouldn't. Anyways, todays showcased profle ... Bigmusclema (points on originality ... BURNED).

Given the name of the site, it pretty much sums up the gay demograph its aimed to adhere too. But oh well, you don't really need to be a member to drool over muscle men pics. Such as this fellow below (btw, whose profile is linked in the headline. go ahead, click it, find out what he likes.)





UPDATE **** **** **** ****
Completely forgot to get the URL address for said profile. But, if you feel like hunting it down .. check out HardBuddies.com ... guaranteed you'll find a profile you'll like anyways. Happy Hunting

No comments: