Wednesday, March 22, 2006

X-3: Judgement Revisited

Okay, upon seeing the initial publicity stills for X-Men 3 when they first appeared across the net, I was rather hesitant. I must admit, what the stills portrayed (to me anyways) was a rather weak rendition of a comic book coming to life. For me, its stirred up the fear that another great movie with turn into a hoe'key, weak, poorly constructed waste of time. That was my intial reaction. (linked in headline)

But now, after seeing the 2nd trailer via apple.com/trailers ... WOW. Talk about emotion driven work. I felt like a kid again. Its the kind of trailer that gave me goose bumps; it had me wanting to see more. And what I'm totally psyched about is that Storm gets a bigger role in this one, her and Colosuss. YAY!!!!

And not to mention, the follow movie posters that can be found via Brent Ranters site (can't remember the url address, but if you pull detective mode and stroll onto 20sumthing [linked at right[], you should be able to find it peanuts).

Damn, can't wait.




No comments: