Wednesday, March 22, 2006

BLOGROLL UPDATED ... WOO HOO

Time to add to my blogroll yet again. You know, I haven't really surfed the net as of late. I mean, there's the WORLD WIDE WEB, and my lately my visited site consist of those in my blog roll. So, I've decided to get click happy and click away at the mouse from link to link. BrettCajun and The Short Bus are what I found. I stumbled on them, I liked them (and wouldn't you know, I'm also linked on one of them) so I added them. And now, here are some exerpts from tgheir sites, or pics, or videos that I think you'll find interesting from their sites. I DO NOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR THE FOLLOWING!

BrettCajun
Check out the Jiggy Dance. And you think you got skills ....

The Short Bus
" .... And the signs of spring were popping up all over on the road today. Yes the DOT signs for road construction. Complete with reduce your spees, flashing signs reading "Road work to begin on blah, blah, blah" and of course the reduce a two lane road to one with orange cones and drums. Looks like Spring is here."

Bang Bang Brasil
Written in Spanish ... or Portugese, therefore I haven't foggiest in what they talking about. But nevertheless, great pics. Such as ....

CaperBoi (I was linked over at their site, if I recall, but am not no more, oh well ... still a good site with funny utubes)
Lets just say, he's a Utube.com junkie .... and I LOVE IT!


TAA DAA ... blogroll updated.

1 comment:

Trunk Guy said...

I have four things to say!

1) Please don't point your finger at me

2) Please don't sing!

3) Great body - fantastic smile

4) When do we get to see the rest?