Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscar Buzz

The oscars ... no doubt the blogosphere is all abuzz about the Oscars last night. Everyone is going to have this and that to say about this and that. And ... so be it. I don't really care.

All I can say though, is that my heart wanted Brokeback Mountain to win Best Picture. Sadly, it didn't. Instead Crash got the prize. Normally I'd pine about this and that, especially upon being denied what my heart desired. However, once the Oscars were over .. the roommate grabbed the remote and put on the movie. What movie you may ask (or maynot, whatever). Crash of course.

And I must say, I'm rather happy the Crash won. I mean DAMN. Racial lines being crossed over and again and again. Not to mention an All Star cast ... WHOA! DAMN, I love that movie. Me wonders why I haven't seen it sooner. *slaps self in face* I'm a fool.

Anyways, the oscars. What can I say about the Oscars ... I mean really? ....

No comments: