Monday, March 20, 2006

Brave Creatures

*sigh* I don't really have anything to post nowadays. Am I in a rut? Not necessarily, its just that nothing is happening. I go to work, go home, party one night and back to work the next day. Blah blah blah blah .... *sigh* my life have become so exciting lately (loaded thick with sarcasm).

So, might as well do a Linkage Update.

BRAVE CREATURES
As my regular readers may have noticed, BraveCreatures on the side bar as just been added recently. We actually met each other using "Flickr.com", for he commented that many pics I post over there are pics of men he's actually had the pleasure of meeting in real life. Lucky guy, isn't he? Lets put it this way, most pics I post here I obtain from there. (NONE of my pics, say for the Europe ones in the flickr badge on this blog, I can actually take credit for) I also happen to post of sexy pic of someone he's "kinda sorta" seeing at the moment too. Small world, huh? Nevertheless, his site is a great read. And its not just a blog as this one here is, his is an actual website. Numerous links and well organised, great personal pics which slowly reveal what a great guy his is. Not to mention he's cute and very adorable. Ya can't help but drool and imagine every possible dirty deed yer mind can conceive to do to this guy. *gets lost in thought*

And you know what I just realised, he had mentioned that he would add me to his blogroll .. and NADDA. Hmmmm. Oh well, I still love his blog/site. And besides, I don't add to my blogroll with secret desires that whomever I've linked will link me too. I just want to share my daily reads. And BraveCreatures, is a daily read.

---- More updates to come .....

No comments: