Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What were they thinking?

Answer: The Ring 2, UlrtaViolet, The Core, Barbwire, Halloween Resurrection, Island of Dr. Moreau, Mortal Kombat Annihilation, Batman & Robin (and many more)

Question: What horrible movies did I actually sat through HOPING they would get better?

Sadly, I was misguided. And truthfully, I don't think I'll learn my lesson, speaking as an ubercinemaphile; for there are many more films I could mention. But I decided to do you justice by leaving them unmentioned, cause NO ONE deserves to remember those pieces of crap.

ANYWAYS, as I was drinking my coffee this morning and getting ready for work, it struck me .. .I actually sat through The RIng 2 ... again. What on earth would allow me to endure that piece of crap anyways? Whateva. This thought is just the beginning to what I'm about to say. For when I pondered about this torturing phenomena that I put myself through, I started to think about the directors. Oh god what it must feel like to be credited for producing such crap. I mean really?

Are the directors actually hoping to get rave reviews upon seeing the final product? Do they actually beleive with all their heart they made a decent film? (let alone a great one) Or do they actually know they produced crap and are still releasing it upong the world despite? I don't know. I guess its just one of those phenomena's we must endure as we purchase the movie ticket in hopes of seeing something that's actually entertaining. Good luck at the movies.

No comments: