Thursday, March 23, 2006

F.F.: Football

*** ok, this post was scheduled for publication tomorrow ... but I just couldn't wait. I mean come on .. its footall.

I know I know, the F.F. Series has been rather non-existant as of late; my excuse ... Writers Block. Nothing has been happening as of late. And I mean nothing, therefore, no sense of inspiration. And I mean none. No inspiration means mediocre posts which means .... well, becoming 'one of the flock' so to speak.

But .. on tuesday .. Random surfing has lead me to various pics and clips about FOOTBALL. Hhmmmmm, football *drool*. I love football, everything from game plays to jocks in gear. I love everything about it. I mean, whats not to love when there is a literal meaning behind the terms suchs as "tigh ends" and "wide receivers", and my personal favorite, "Pigskin"? Enjoy!





Thanks to 'Tanworkboots' from Flickr.com for displaying the posted pics.

No comments: