Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday Zilch ... NADDA

Lets see .. what to blog, what to blog. Say for the exceptions of weekends, I try to blog something every day. Just to keep the creative juices flowing. Although, today ... I'm stuck. I can't think of anything. Cept for I've been tired lately. But thats about it. No amound of coffee, no amount of food is giving me energy to keep my eyes open. But that lil tid bit is just boring. I mean see ... lookit, I'm already done. I now have more space to fill ... and with NADDA, ZIP, ZILCH, MUGGY'NESS (my own lil word to describe 'nothing'). So I guess I could post more pics of men to drool over. I S'POSE THATS WHAT I COULD DO.

But, I can do that anyday. Like I said, the CREATIVE JUICES must be kept flowing. And whats so creative about pics that run amuck the net more often than Bush being on the news. All that keeps flowing is drool. And so, a special thanks yous to flickr.com (I love that site, can you tell I love that site?) for giving me a chance to see these pics below. They are post in my favorites portion of that site.






tomorrow .. tomorrow I promise, there will be pics of men. We kept the creative juices flowing today, and so tomorrow we'll keep the drool flowin.

2 comments:

Aethlos said...

these pics are so fucking cool... way more hypnotizing and powerful than pics of men...... awesome job

photodenow said...

superbe ces photos, en tt cas ORIGINALES...