Saturday, December 17, 2005

3 Days left

7 pm on a saturday evening, and I'm here in the office. Ouch, talk about harsh. But get this, that isn't even the kicker, for I actually don't mind working a saturday or two ... what really sucks about this situation is that this is the night that I'm suppose to go out and get liquored for my birthday. Yes, my birthday is coming up ... in 3 days actually. Yes, my B-Day is 5 days before christmas .. please note my enthusiasm for that fact *rolls eyes*. I don't care what anyone says .. christmas babies are screwed in the present department .. when they're remembered that is. Can I sound anymore bitter? Actually yes, yes I can. But you know what they say, Can't complain ... no one's listening, lol. Nah, my boy makes it worth it this year.

ANYWAYS, yeah ... tonight I'm supposed to be celebrating my b-day .. and I will, as soon as I'm done here. For more minutes and I'm outta here and the fiesta can begin ... hmmm, interesting, I used fiesta when its -30 degrees outside (celcius, not farenheight).

Onto Other Things .... EGO BOOST!!!

I'M NOMINATED. For "Interenational Best Blog". I know it sounds rather tacky for me to ask and beg and plead and bargain for you my faithful and loyal readers whom I would be clueless and worthless without to go and vote for me over at Best Gay Blogs ... but hey, I'm gonna do it anyways. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR ME. Think of it as a birthday gift for me. THE SITE IS LINKED IN THE HEADLINE. Check it out. Do not fall into voter apathy .. even if you ain't gonna vote for me .. at least vote. (hmm, good to know my social studies classes in high school didn't go to waste)

Next post will be the F.F. series. I know I'm late, again ... big deal I say. Better late that never. And here's a hint as to what it will be about. Let me ask you ... do you like sports? uniforms?

1 comment:

Jaydog said...

Hope you have a great time celebrating tonight. Just be safe, okay? Congratulations on another trip around the sun (Happy Birthday, in other words).

Also, GRATZ on the nomination! You certainly have MY vote!