Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A quick Hello

Here's a quick hello to all my readers .. how was ya'll holidays? OMIGOD, home for a couple of days and the country accent is coming back ... must get back to the city, must get back to the city. lol ...

N E Ways, I don't think I've mentioned this, but coming home is alot like going back to old age, an age where kids get Ipod Nano's and yet have NO computer. And age where its a luxury to own a phone let along have the internet. An Age, I call home. so I finally found access to the internet thats high speed and I figured I'd drop a note and let ya'll know what's coming up ...

1) my bus ride that was late and have the most interesting people on board.
2) what I got for christmas
3) coming out to my dad
4) umm, ... I think thats it ....

So anyways, ya'll have a good couple of days, and I'll see ya on the flip side. (did I just say that? .. omigod, I did ... *bows head in shame* I'm such a dork.)

No comments: