Saturday, December 03, 2005

Linkage Update


05 Home.m4a
Powered by Castpost

And so ... everytime I discover I'm linked at another site, I try to do a write-up ... a review so to speak, of my new found online, blogger bud. However, I haven't exactly been doing that as of late. In fact, I think the last time I did that was with Magmozine. And within that time, more sites/blogs have been adding me to their "Blogs I Like" list. And so .. in an attempt to pass credit and recognition and also just to show this bloggers respect, here is a SHOUT OUT to those who have linked me. Thanks guys, and keep up the work.

SHOUT OUTS TO ...
1) Got Gay? (How did this happen?)
2) Simply Complicated (Ziggy's Lounge)

Following pics from their sites ....



I'll do a complete review another day. But judging from the breif moments I was on their sites ... I like.

No comments: