Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Yesterday was my Birthday

So yesterday was my birthday. And no one here at work knew .. thank god. I don't think I can handle co-workers and the lawyers we work for knowing about my birthday and getting me cake whereas friends completely forget (or just don't care) and give me nothing but disappointment.

So, it was just me and my boy .. even though he's sick. As sick as he was (and still is), He still took me to dinner. Chinese food, yum.

I loved his B-Day card though .. it was sweet. Little doodles here and there, small hand written notes throughout, signed "Doggy Daddy". Awwwwww ...

We stayed in (we're both broke) and watched 40 Year Old Virgin (hilarious).

And that was my Birthday.

It was nice.

And now that my Birthday has passed ... I can stop dispising Christmas music and the colour of Red and Green (that appears to be confetti, sprinkled above the city) and actually focus on Christmas gifts just like everyone else is doing right now. This is something I try to do every year, only focus on Christmas AFTER my birthday (Dec 21st) and never on. In fact, I think I even told the bf not to mention Christmas cause its MY BDay. And I would focus on Christmas .. but I think my shopping is done. And I'm not huge on wrapping .. a bag will do, lol.

In case I forget in the next couple of days ... Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!