Wednesday, December 14, 2005

More Linkage Update

Well, I cleaned up the list to the right ... I think now its time to add some as well. I've been meaning to do this over and over again, but just never got around to it. So, might as well do it now ... I've noticed that I've been linked at a few more sites (as I've mentioned before) so now I'm going to return the favor. But I'll do it with a post doing my own review of the blogs/sites.

and so may I introduce ...

S I M P L Y C O M P L I C A T E D
(may also be known as "Ziggy's Lounge, Open 24/7")
hint: its linked in the headline also, just click it and check it out for yourself

Funny, and doesn't take himself too seriously. How can you tell, well .. just look at the pic below; I mean how many gay blogs out there actually post cartoons of Calvin and Hobbes? With posts of Calvin and Will & Grace, to his crush on Michel Buble' ... his blog is just fun to look at and a pleasure to read. In a serious world, Ziggy's Lounge is the perfect place to kick up your feet and take a load off. Or spread your legs ane take a load off .. which ever you prefer.


1 comment:

W said...

Hi, thanks for the tip. Big hug!