Monday, December 12, 2005

The UFC Fighter


And so here I sit .. pondering what to blog today. More pics? Most likely. Interesting tidbits from the news? Maybe, but leaning towards a huge NO! Some anecdote from my past presented as a fictional story ... nah. Perhaps a weekend recap with emphasis on my company "Winter Holiday Extravaganza" (cause Christmas Party is too presumptious and very un"PC" for todays's society) that took place in Banff .... nah, just mentioning it as such is good enough. Nope nope nope; instead I sit here and realise that my roommate a couple of days ago snatched herself up a UFC Fighter and brought him and his friend back to my apartment where they partied whilst I lay dead asleep to the world. Yes, you heard true. A UFC fighter, with huge bulging arms and sexy tattoos and the perfect stomache was in my apartment ... and I was asleep the whole time.

The only way I even knew of this is when the bf woke up to find one of my friends asleep on the couch. He wasn't there last night so it kind of threw him off to see him, and he noticed the roommates door wide open and her lamp was on. Once again, his detective skills were set in motion, so he peered in to see if she was there .. and to his suprise, not only was she there, but she also had a GOD lying asleep next to her. And well, the look on his face when he came back into the bedroom ... priceless.

Later we learned that there were three guys over last night, and when my friend showed up (invited over by the roommate), in FULL DRAG (yes, he's a drag queen) one of the three immediately left. However, this does not coincide with the roommates story for she swears there were only two guys. Pft, whatever I say, she has a story with a UFC fighter (and no, it wasn't Shamrock or any of the other UFC superstars) in it, and one of the two (or three) apparenly "liked" my drag queen friend. Although, it must be added that he liked him more as a guy than as a queen. And so, they partied a bit, talking loudly apparently, but such was unbeknownest to the bf and I for we lay asleep dead to the world, not knowing of the going's on's until early the next morning when I must awake for work.

Turns out nothing happened with the UFC fighter and my roommate. The bf suspects he's gay due to his Diesel leather belt that matches perfectly (and I mean 'perfectly') with his shoes; both are white leather. And my roommate is hot (and if you haven't caught on, is also a female), so hot she can pick up ANY guy she wants ANYWHERE. She picked up a guy in the elevator and stole him from his party to come to our apartment, and he did (although nothing happened sexually speaking then either). So, if someone as gorgeous as the fighter does nothing with a girl as gorgeous as my roommate ... does that make him gay? Here's to hoping ....





PS: UFC was in Calgary on the weekend of December 3-4th shooting the PayPerView Special of UFC's Kind of the Ring: Falsh Point (airing Dec. 17th) or another one (can't remember the title) airing Dec. 15th, 2005.

No comments: