Monday, December 05, 2005

And I'm a lil boy once again

Special thanks to Magmozine and Opieblue for giving us the heads up on sneek peek pics to the up and coming and sure to be a blast movie X-MEN 3.

And I must say, Fraser as Beast works ... WHO KNEW!? I've always felt that Kelsy Grammar would definately work as Beast because of his refined voice which exudes intelligence since Beast is a doctor and intellectual anyways ... BUT, his looks on the other hand just didn't seem to suit Dr. Hank McCoy. And it somewhat threw me off when I heard Grammar was chosen to play Beast along side the other principle cast members in the first few films; simply because the characters of Jean Grey, Cyclops and expecially Storm are protrayed alot younger in the films than they are in the comics (that I remember anyways, but I may be wrong). And Grammer .. well, when I hear his name I just don't automatically think youthful. (no offense). But, the wonders of Make-Up, huh? I don't know about the hair, though.

And Angel ... wow. You know, just from the looks of the pics alone, it seems to have a different feel than what Bryan Singer has given us. And no that there's anything wrong with Singer's films ... this just seems to look more ... bright (sad word, I know .. but its all I can come up with). This one just seems to have a different flow than the first two ... and look at me, commenting on a film I haven't even seen like I know my shit. pft ... anyways, it looks great .. and I still can't wait.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Cooool!

I'm looking forward to this!