Thursday, December 08, 2005

4 U

The peace that consumes me when he enters the room is like no other I've known. For when I'm with him, nothing else matters; no worries, no stress. Nothing else exists but me with him.
I like the way he highlights his hair only to wear a ball cap at most times. I like how his wardrobe choices consist of wearing either a black t-shirt or a black t-shirt. I liked how he just grabbed me and dragged me to the dance floor the second time we met. I like how he played it cool when he forgot my name the third time we met, but remembered after I wrote it down on a piece of paper (that weekend we spent most of our time together). I like how he's still surprised that no one in this city can drive even after spending five years on the road. I like his smile. I like him. I know your reading this, love ya babe.


2 comments:

Mark said...

That's beautiful.

Jaydog said...

I've read and re-read your description of your partner. I find it simply moving and very touching that you feel that way about someone who is obviously a terrific person and soul-mate. Congratulations to you both for finding each other. We should all be that fortunate. May you have many years of happiness together. /HUGS