Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Geek Mode

Did I mention how much I'm going to love this movie? You see, I don't even have to see it to know that I'm going to LOVE this movie. Why? Cause I am (or at least 'was') a comic geek. I love Fantastic Four, DareDevil, X-Men, Generation X, Superman, Spiderman and yadda yadda yadda ... I loved them before they were cool in the mainstream. I knew Eleckra is suppose to die in DareDevil, but was loved so much by fans they made her own spinoff comic series. I know that Spiderman in fact made his DEBUT appearance EVER in a Fantastic Four comic. I know the history of the X-Men. (all in relation to comics of yester-decade) And ever since I was a wee lad, I always WANTED to see my comics on the bigscreen. Hey, I mean if Superman and Batman could do it, then why not? Right? I mean, I even chose who would play Professor X correctly, no one but Patrick Stewart could fit the bill perfectly. Of course I though Angela Bassett would be great as Storm, but Halle Berry is good too. And I'm SOOO glad Julia Roberts is NOT Jean Grey like I thought she should have been when I was younger (sorry Julia, you just don't fit the bill, and besides .. X-Men is NOT a romantic comedy)

Oh ... and personally, I'm glad they waited and waited until the technology for movies got better, don't you?

But anyways, the Link to the movie teaser trailer is linked in the Headline, check it out. I was as giddy as a lil girl when it played. Of course I got a confused look by the boss afterwards, but it was soooo worth it.

New pics of New mutants. Can you name who they are?




No comments: